The American Express® Gold Card comes with some of the best rewards available on food purchases, offering 4 points per dollar at restaurants and U.S. supermarkets (on up to $25,000 in purchases annually, then 1 point), 3 points per dollar on flights booked directly with airlines or amextravel.com and 1 point per dollar on other purchases. New cardholders also have an opportunity to snag a generous sign-up bonus: American Express is now offering 60,000 points for spending $4,000 in six months.
What is the American Express Gold Card worth in the first year?
The American Express Gold Card can provide a lot of value, offering generous rewards rates and annual credits travelers and foodies will appreciate, including a $100 activity credit on vacations over $3,000, a $120 dining credit and a $100 hotel credit.
American Express® Gold Card
- 4 points per dollar at restaurants worldwide
- 4 points per dollar at U.S. supermarkets (up to $25,000 in purchases annually, then 1 point per dollar)
- 3 points per dollar on flights booked directly with airlines or amextravel.com
- 1 point per dollar on general purchases
- Terms apply
- 60,000 points if you spend $4,000 in first 6 months
Annual fee…..Read More>>